Help! I believe I have narrowed my search down to two storefronts. Yay! For those Pittsburghers out there following this journey, it's the Morrowfield Building at the bottom of Murray Ave. in Squirrel Hill. While not on the main drag like I originally wanted, it's still centrally located and has many apartments/houses surrounding it. So here's the deal. I'm going to show a picture of the floor plans, listing my pros and cons, and then I'd like to hear what you think.
- Approx. 1083 sf.
- Double Door Entrance
- Nice Bathroom on 1st Floor
- Needs New Flooring
- Basement Potentially Unusable
- Cheaper Option
- Approx. 1118 sf + 420 sf in basement
- Newly Renovated Floor and Fresh Paint
- Bathroom Downstairs in (slightly scary) Basement
- Single Doorway with 2 steps up