I'm turning 30 on the 30th somewhere on the Atlantic Ocean half way between the U.S. and Spain! I'm celebrating by taking a transatlantic cruise to Barcelona with my husband and three year old. Crazy, huh?
My 20's were good to me- they encompassed so much of my major life experiences:
- Graduating college
- Moving to Morocco for a year
- Hiking the Sahara Desert and surviving a sandstorm
- Getting engaged in Paris
- Getting married
- Buying my first house
- Selling my first house
- Spending three months in Ethiopia
- Having my first child
- Opening a store
- Pursuing a career in real estate
- Conceiving my second child
- and finally this trip!
A few days ago I finally decided to sign on with Keller Williams Realty. I'm really excited to begin this new adventure in life, and to see what my 30's will hold. Bon voyage!